Saturday the Honey Brook Fire Company had the honor of hosting Kearny NJ Fire Department’s retired Deputy Chief and very successful Author Frank Viscuso . Frank spent his Saturday with us presenting his Step Up & Lead seminar to an audience of over 200 fire and business personnel from multiple counties. Deputy Chief Viscuso’s words inspire for stronger more positive leadership and teamwork traits within the fire service, work place and in day to day life. The turnout of attendees for the seminar shows for a very promising future in the fire service.
Many pieces played a huge part in such a successful event. Most importantly, everyone in attendance who dedicated their Saturday to better themselves and organizations.
The Fire Company would like to extend our gratitude to the following companies for their very generous contributions. Your continued support for this event and the Honey Brook Fire Company is greatly appreciated.
- 1-800-BOARDUP & BELFOR for supplying a filling catered lunch as well as several raffles benefiting the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and Firefighter Cancer Support Network.
- September Farm for donating a delicious breakfast of their fresh donuts.
- Twin Valley Coffee for their donation of their tasty coffee.
- Herr's (Nottingham) for their donation of products to compliment lunch.
- Twin Valley School District for allowing use of the spacious auditorium and cafeteria.